Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last Week

Last week was not all that pretty. In all honesty, I probably didn't have a lot of great mommy moments and my kids were not exactly angels either. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. I'll save you the details of my court date with my ex husband, the temper tantrums, the stomping up the stairs and yes, even the yelling (some of these were done by the Triple As and some by me).

Saturday didn't start out a lot better. We took a trip home from the mall in silence, ate sandwiches for lunch in silence and the kids spent about an hour in their rooms. And then, life became good again. They love to play on the playground at the elementary school. I promised to take them there if (a) I could have a say in what they wore and (b) if I could take some photos WITH cooperation on their part. I think a good time was had by all.

This was before we left for the park. A3 is learning to do the monkey bars. I love the look of determination on his face. He was trying to get his feet up so he could hang upside down.





Again, the look of determination/concentration. I love how A2 and A1 are watching from behind.


He loves me.


It was incredibly windy on Saturday and A2's hair was falling out of her ponytail. I like this shot anyway.


I don't usually get this kind of look from A3 when the camera is out. It really makes me smile.
A2 was paying no attention to me and dancing to the music in her head.



3 comments:

Jordan Carl said...

I am sorry to hear about your week. I will be praying for you. Your kids look great at the park. I like the ones of Abby dancing.

Kristi said...

Again I find myself thinking that you could be making a lot of money photographing kids...
You and yours are constantly in my prayers!
Love you!
Kristi

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children God has given you. Sorry that you had a hard week. Glad that the time in the park was so good. The picture of Adam making the heart to tell you that he loves you is priceless!
Love, Aunt Saundra