Friday, August 28, 2009

You Know It's Hot

at the pool when you see this

It's Hot


and this

Cooling Off


and Whoa! maybe it's time to go home

You Know It's Hot When...

These pictures were taken on the day The Pretzel King was crowned.

It was HOT that day. However, we did find other ways to cool off.

Abby @ Pool
Adam @ Pool


Maybe, just maybe, I'd taken one too many photos.

The Look


I was able to take 6 days of vacation to be at home with the kids before school started. We had lunch with some friends, did our school supply shopping, went to see a movie, played at the pool, went bowling and played some basketball. What a blessing to have some days off to enjoy time with the kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a good pool day! I think too maybe you took one too many pictures by the look you were getting!

Love, Grandma

Sunshine Mama said...

I laughed when I saw that pict of your son putting that in his shorts. Good shot.

Kristi said...

Oh Andrew...
Yeah, we did a few of those hot days at our pool too. And you know it is hot when my kids ask to go home after being there only an hour!