Monday, October 26, 2009

Lapse in Judgment

Last week I had a momentary lapse in judgment and let the kids play with their food. Surprising to me was the fact that this was started by Abby and not one of the boys--although suffice it to say that Andrew has always been more about eating his food and not playing with it. He did take one little piece of tortilla and shape it into an eyebrow which he stuck to his head. I wasn't quick enough to capture that. These pictures still make me laugh. The kids had a blast and were a little shocked that I let this game continue.

IMG_0201P

IMG_0204P

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Adam's looks like it would make a good Halloween mask. I love letting the girls have fun like that, and it makes it even better that they expect me to put a stop to it, that I am allowing the forbidden fun for a moment.

Anonymous said...

:]

Kristi said...

Something about Abby's makes me think of the Gingerbread Man from Shrek,the math teacher in me really likes Adam's symmetry, and the mom in me is glad I'm not the only one with occasional lapses in judgement...

Jordan Carl said...

hahaha that looks like fun!

Sunshine Mama said...

I like Abby's face in the first photo and it looks like your son took some time to get his mask looking nice.

Good shots, mom!