Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tag Continuance

The weekend was nice, quiet (for the most part) and peaceful. The kids and I ran an errand Friday night, grabbed some Chick-fil-A and headed home to watch Elf. I've never seen it before and parts were funny. I fell asleep at the end and I believe had a nice little nap. After I got the kids all tucked in, I wasn't sleepy. Because I wasn't satisfied with the images I had to choose from for my Christmas tag post I grabbed the camera. I'm beginning to enjoy playing with the natural light.

This is what I came up with:

the handmade


with the Hallmark Barbie




help, someone put me head first in the tree (yes, I turned him around)

the glass ornmanet from a local art gallery

can you see Arthur hiding in there?
Spiderman to the rescue

May angels watch over you...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I hope that if Santa brings me my new camera for Christmas that I will eventually be as good as you at using it!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so artistic. Congrats!
Saundra