9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes, my kids get to open a gift Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With a mish mash of ornaments from various people, various places. The kids also have their own ornaments they've received each year and all of those go on the tree. A2 wants to know why A1 has more ornaments than she does, and A3 wants to know why A2 and A2 has more ornaments than he does. No amount of explanation is satisfactory.
11. Snow, love it or dread it?
I fall somewhere in the middle. The kids were wanting to know if there was going to be snow in Ohio for Christmas and if they could build a snowman. A2 was drawing a snow picture this morning and wanted to know if the big ball went on the bottom. :)
No. Did I mention something before about my lack of memory...I can't remember if I mentioned it or not.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
That my kids know that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus and being with family.
I don't know that we have a tradition. It seems like life has been so crazy over the last few years that has not happened. I'll have to work on it.
17. What tops your tree?A star that lights up.
The white lights, the mish-mash, the topper.
18. Do you prefer giving or receiving?
It's definitely giving now. I love to see the look on my kids' faces Christmas morning.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Depends on who I'm with and where we are going.
24. Do you own a Santa hat?