Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ahhh, Summer!

Earlier this week we met some friends in Harrisburg for a carnival of sorts. Honestly, I don't have any idea what the celebration was about. It was not well attended which was bad for the sponsors but GREAT for us! They had some games for the kids, a train to ride, one of those bouncy things and FREE ice cream.


IMG_7795a

IMG_7763a

IMG_7766a

IMG_7740a

IMG_7746a

IMG_7817a

IMG_7760a

Andrew and Abigail
Andrew & Abigail
This Abigail is one of Andrew's friends from school. She also has a brother named Andrew who, thankfully, is called Andy. That could get really confusing--two Abigails and two Andrews...!

1 comment:

Sunshine Mama said...

Ahh...thoughts revealed...about the man below. That made me laugh. He just has this look on his face like he's thinking something.

My husband was laughing when he called me at break today after looking at my post of him grilling. Then, of course I laughed too.

Nice picts of the parade. That icecream looks good.