Friday, June 19, 2009

A Post That Has Nothing To Do With The Kids

Keith Urban and Sugarland were in town last night. Sugarland and Keith Urban IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME!!! Can I get a Woot! Woot! (Cassie, that was just for you--love ya!)


KU
These images have quite a bit of noise, but hey, it was dark in there and I was using the point and shoot.

KU

KU

Sugarland


Me & Cassie @ KU


It was seriously HOT in the arena last night. I think Cassie said it was a zillion degrees in there.


Me & Cassie @ KU

Just me being goofy!


And Cassie just sent me this one of the two of us with Keith.

KU 050

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief!

Love, Grandma

Sunshine Mama said...

I laughed out loud with the one with the two of you and Keith. Ha, Ha.
I love it though. Those are still nice picts. I like the top one. I like that grainy look.

Kristi said...

It was really nice of Keith to take time out of his set list to take a picture with you two! ;)
Glad you enjoyed yourselves, you two looked great!