Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Andrew Works Out

My kids have a new infatuation. He lives down the street. And when I say it's okay for them to visit, they practically knock me over trying to get out the door. Their bikes sit in his driveway.

Bikes


Andrew is particularly smitten. He no longer wants to wear a shirt and he's learning how to lift weights in the neighbor's garage. Last night when I called them home, he showed me the muscles he had been working.

Abs

Biceps


Then he demonstrated his new technique for doing sit ups.

Sit Ups

Sit Ups 2

Sit Ups 3


I have no more words.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

If only the picture of him showing off his bicep (or is it tricep ~ I always get those two confused) showed his rockin' farmer's tan a bit more clearly...
Love that little skinny minnie!

Sunshine Mama said...

I laughed out loud when I say the picture of his belly. Funny. My brother used to do that with his belly when he was a kid.