Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend in Pictures

I haven't been taking many pictures lately, but here are some of my favorites from the last several days.

This is Andrew with Ian. Ian is my cousin's husband, and he's an amazing Christian man and a wonderful influence for my kids~especially the boys. He has even taken time away from his family to take my boys to the Raptor Center and then back to his house to dismantle a clock (or something like that) AND he let the boys bring the pieces home. I think they're still in Andrew's closet somewhere. Remember this?

Andrew + Ian

I love Andrew's farmer's tan in this picture.


Andrew on the patio while we were making ice cream. More often than not he has this "up to something" look on his face.

Andrew


This is Adam on the patio while we were making ice cream. I still think he has the most amazing blue eyes.

Adam


In the last several weeks, the boys have formed some sort of alliance. More and more they are enjoying spending time together. Don't get me wrong, they still have their fair share of squabbles, but it's been much improved~as you can see here.

The Boys


The kids also spent some time jumping rope. I love the expression on Andrew's face here. He takes all things sports-related pretty seriously.

Andrew Jumping Rope


Andrew and my dad played some one-on-one this weekend, and Andrew talked some serious trash to my dad~evidenced by the look on his face in these pictures.

Andrew

Andrew


This is Kristi and Ian's son, Caleb. He slept through Abby's birthday party and had cake when he woke up. I believe he enjoyed it!

Caleb + Cake


And a coneflower from my yard.

Cone Flower


Abby is continuing her aversion to the camera. Everytime it points in her direction, I get something like this.

IMG_8344


So there you have it, some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We sure enjoyed the time with all of you. Abigail's birthday, jumping rope, and just spending time with you. To say Andrew takes his sports seriously is to say the least! He will surely give Adam a run for his money before long.

Love, Grandma

Kristi said...

Wish we still lived closer, Ian misses your boys!
You know, if I didn't know that Adam's eyes were so blue I'd have to think you photoshopped that picture of him. He does have amazing eyes.
And Andrew has such great expression!
And Caleb, well, he does have his daddy's sweet tooth...

Sunshine Mama said...

Dandy Lion is getting annoyed with the camera too. At least he's not giving me silly looks... yet. :)

I really like those basketball picts and yes, Adam does have very blue eyes.