Friday, June 5, 2009

Moving On

Thursday night Andrew had his preschool graduation ceremony. I've been asked if I cried, but honestly, it's hard to cry when Andrew is around. He's so excited to be heading to Kindergarten this fall. Heated discussions have begun about who gets to walk him to his class on the first day of school, and I have not been involved in those discussions. I believe he'll have plenty of help getting to class without me. It's nice to know that his siblings are watching out for him.

IMG_8087a

IMG_8013a
Singing "I Am A Promise"

IMG_8035a
I have no idea what he's saying, but this is so Andrew.

IMG_8047a
Receiving his certificate. He said, "I thought it would be rolled up."

IMG_8063a

IMG_8051a

IMG_8088
These feet are going to be taking him great places. I just know it!

3 comments:

Sunshine Mama said...

What great photos of your son graduating. I agree about those feet, now if I could just remember THAT about my kids.

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to believe that he will be in kindergarden this fall! He is so adorable!!!

Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is when he is talking to the girl. Wouldn't you love to know what they were saying. Probably making plans for the future...great pics. Hard to believe he is going to kindergarden. Glad your kids are all looking out for each other!

Beth