Monday, March 9, 2009

Black & White

I decided to link to the women at we picture {this} for their black and white theme this month. I believe I've posted this picture of Abby and Andrew before, but I've post-processed it in picnik and now I like it even more. This picture is just sweet to me~a nice moment at home in the evening after baths. The kids love music and were performing their own little concert.

we picture {this}


Abby+Andrew+Guitars


Canon Rebel XSi/50mm/1.8 lens
Shot in AV/Monochrome
ISO 1600
f/1.8
1/80

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can almost hear them singing. Can you do it with sound? Love,Grandma

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful smile. I really like guitar music. Can't wait for them to start lessons so they can play for me.
Love, Saundra

Rebecca Lily said...

That is a PRECIOUS picture - wonderful shot, and I love how it captures an everyday moment!

4chalseys@blogger said...

What a sweet picture and great post processing. I love the looks on their faces. So sweet!

Kate said...

Oh, this picture makes me smile. Great capture. Beautiful kids.

ellieshine said...

this is really beautiful, I love the emotion! :)

Kristi said...

That is a great picture of those two! And again, I'm a bit jealous of your ability to capture "real" with a camera!

Shana said...

Darling!!! What a great natural shot!

fleur de lis cottage said...

I love how this picture captures the fun they're having. Great shot!

Amy said...

Incredible shot! I love it!!