Monday, April 20, 2009

Daughters ~ We Picture This

When I saw the theme for the We Picture This blog, I wanted my entry to tell something about my daughter. I think these images do just that. Abigail loves music. These pictures were taken on a beautiful fall afternoon while we were at a local elementary school playground. She was dancing and singing to the music in her head and at that moment in time had no idea that I was even around. It was a very windy day, and I even like how her hair is blowing out of her pony tail. I love these so much that I framed them and they hang on the wall going up the stairs to her room.


Canon Rebel XSi
1/1250
5.6
250mm
AE
ISO 400

Canon Rebel XSi
1/640
5.6
250mm
AE
ISO 400

Canon Rebel XSi
1/1600
5.6
194mm
AE
ISO 400

Head on over to the WPT this blog and check out all the other wonderful images of Daughters.

we picture {this}

8 comments:

Jessica Paige said...

All of these are very beautiful! I LOVE how natural they are.

What a wonderful memory you captured.

Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

She is gorgeous! Love the photos!

Kristi said...

All three of those are great, but the middle one really makes me smile!

4chalseys@blogger said...

I love the motion in these pictures. Her hair blowing and back lit.... so beautiful!

Cindy M said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that middle picture especially! Too bad I'm not judging this month! :-)

Hey, check back in a day or two for more pictures of Kylie and Caleb on my blog. I have some really cute ones.

And Kristi showed me some photos you took of flowers when she was here. They are GORGEOUS! If a spot opens up on WPT, I'm putting your name in!!!

Amy said...

I love these natural shots with her hair blowing. Simply beautiful :)

Kristi said...

These are really pretty. I especially like the lighting on the second photo.

Thank you for entering the We Picture This contest!

Rebecca Lily said...

Love them all, Tricia!! You have such a gift. I love the movement in these. I agree with others, the middle one has something special about it. :)

Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
www.ourfamilyjournal.com