Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kid Talk

In the last week or so these are questions/conversations with the kids.

Why is it ok for girls to ask boys how old they are, but it is inappropriate for boys to ask girls how old they are?

Mommy, I know that God can hear us when we talk to him, but we can't hear him when he talks to us, right? (This was before 7:30 in the morning and asked by a 5 year old.)

Me: Abby, please take your cat (stuffed) off the kitchen table. Abby: Why mommy? Don't you like cats?

A couple of days later:

Abby: Mommy, there's a cat in the yard. Do you have any cat food? [No, we don't own a cat so no cat food here.]

Andrew: I can't sing any more. My breath is down to a level 2.

I know there's more, but I can't think of anything else right now.

I did take non-picture flowers while at Daniel Stowe last week and because I feel like a post is kind of boring with no picture, I'll leave you with this. She's a classmate of Adam's. She's beautiful.


AM

AM

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, those are some BEAUTIFUL eyes!
I need to be recording some of the one liners I've been getting from my kids too ~ love Andrew's breath down to level two comment!

Saundra said...

They surely do keep you on your toes....even before 7:30 am! They are all so bright. It is fascinating to hear in words how their minds think.
Love you guys, Aunt Saundra